#21 Will

Will

Legend

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,236 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

I am so glad that there is a large story that coincides with each individual blacklister that they focus on in each episode. 

#22 Mike

Mike

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,580 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

What a great episode this week. That was an awesome back-story they came up with for this weeks villain. I can't believe network TV showed what we saw at the beginning. That was crazy seeing that innocent girl and then she dies and then the little kid dies. I like how the show is a bit edgy. And seeing Red's house blow up was really cool. Next week looks like another game changer just like last week.

#23 David

David

Señor Juggz

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,021 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:38 AM

Finally got fully caught up this week. Really enjoying this show. Spader is always incredibly enigmatic and knows how to add flair to a serious role. The story is interesting, but the one mark I have against it is that it's a little too centered on purely Keane and Reddington. They need to make the surrounding cast more involved so we don't get smothered to death by those two characters. But for a weekly "go stop so and so bad guy" show, it boast some of the more interesting and stunning back stories for the bad guys.

#24 Veritas

Veritas

Resident Source of Truth

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,747 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:39 AM

I can't believe network TV showed what we saw at the beginning.

What they showed this week on The Blacklist pales in comparison to some of the gruesome imagery in Hannibal, which is also on network TV.

#25 David

David

Señor Juggz

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,021 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

Visually, I'd say that this was a pretty tame week for the show. It's had way more violent and unsettling moments.

#26 Mike

Mike

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,580 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

the one mark I have against it is that it's a little too centered on purely Keane and Reddington. They need to make the surrounding cast more involved so we don't get smothered to death by those two characters.

Well those are two great characters so I'm okay with it for now but I agree they need to get the supporting characters more involved. Unfortunately most of the supporting cast sucks. The guy in charge of the FBI seems like he could be pretty interesting and last week he was talking to Red and Red mentioned something to him, forgot what exactly, but it hinted at something in his past. So we'll probably find out more about him in the future. The rest of the supporting cast doesn't interest me at all. The British girl is incredibly boring and I want her to die and Tool McToolbox who is out on missions with Liz needs to either die or get some much need fleshing out of his character.

#27 Mike

Mike

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,580 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

Holy shit what a fucking episode. It reminded me of Die Hard with Liz barefoot on her own trying to stop the terrorists. Phone lines cut the same way as well. This show is right up there with Sons of Anarchy and Game of Thrones as the best on TV.

#28 Veritas

Veritas

Resident Source of Truth

• Regulars
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,747 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

reminded me of Die Hard

It did indeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users